RPSC LDC Recruitment 2013 Rajasthan Public Service Commission inviting applications for Lower Division Clerk Grade II. There are 7571 posts. It will conduct an examination namely RPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2013.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission works for Public welfare and Its mainly performs recruitment examination. It also conducts R.A.S. (Rajasthan Administrative Services) and R.P.S. (Rajasthan Police Service) Examinations.
Participants for further information can visit official website of “RPSC” www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can apply from 05.08.13 to 15.09.13.
Pay Band :-
Lower Division Clerk :- Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- with grade pay Rs 2400/-
Number of Posts :-
LDC Grade II :- 33 posts
Grade II (Adhinasth karyalaya) :- 7538 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC LDC Recruitment 2013
Participants who wish to apply and wants to know that are they eligible to apply can see below mention criteria for applying to RPSC 2013.
Age limits :- First step to check eligibility of candidates is their age. Age limit will define if any candidate is eligible for RPSC Recruitment 2013 or not. The age criteria is 18 years to 35 years. Relaxation will be provided according to government rules and regulations.
Educational qualification :-
01. 10+2 needed from any recognized Board of Education.
02. Computer Diploma.
03. Knowledge of Hindi ,written in Devnagri style.
04. Knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Important Dates :-
Online Registration starts from :- 05.08.13
Closing date of Registration :- 15.09.13
Examination date :- Not announced
For more details visit RPSC’s official advertisement www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Fee :-
01. General candidates :- Rs 350/-
02. OBC candidates :- Rs 250/-
03. SC/ST/PH candidates :- Rs 150/-
How to Apply for LDC Grade II Recruitment for RPSC Exam 2013 :-
Aspirants can understand how they can apply for RPSC Grade-II Recruitment 2013. Procedure for filling application form and for other details visit official notification mentioned at end.
01. Candidate should read all the instruction before filling up application form.
02. They should fill up the form before the last date.
03. Participants have to provide proper and genuine information in the application form.
04. Applicants have to submit copy of the documents needed with registration process.
05. Copy of 10+2 mark sheet with copy of Diploma in Computers should be submitted with application form to the RPSC authority.
06. RPSC Exam will be conducted and details for the same will be uploaded to the official website as soon as possible.
Official notice for recruitment process.
RPSC Recruitment for LDC Grade II (Lower Division Clerk) 7571 Posts.