Maharashtra Prison Department has released notification for recruiting Eligible Jail officers on various post in various departments. There are 128 Posts on which eligible candidates are required. Maharashtra Recruitment 2013.
Application should be submitted via Online mode before 04.09.13. Participants should start to fill up their forms from 12.08.13. Applicants below age limit of 33 years can apply before and by the time.
Eligibility Criteria for the candidates should be the basis for applying into Maharashtra Recruitment 2013.
Number of Vacancies :- 128 posts
1. Jail Officer: 51 Posts
2. Milling Supervisor: 01 Post
3. Galicha Panjaadaree Director: 01 Post
4. Preparatory: 01 Post
5. Bricklayer Adviser (Masan Technician): 01 Post
6. Director of Braille Script: 01 Post
7. Chemistry Adviser: 01 Post
8. Laboratory Technician: 03 Posts
9. Weaving Director: 04 Posts
10. Director of Sewing: 03 Posts
11. Director of Blacksmith work: 03 Posts
12. Charmakala Director: 01 Post
13. Bakery Director: 02 Posts
14. Carpentry Director: 02 Posts
15. Warper: 06 Posts
16. Karavatya: 01 Post
17. Mechanic: 05 Posts
18. Shorthand: 04 Posts
19. Teacher: 12 Posts
20. Home Supervisor: 01 Post
21. Senior Clerk: 20 Posts
22. Peon: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 :-
Participants should check their age limits , qualifications and other eligibility parameters before applying for the recruitment process.
Educational Qualification :- Qualification for different post according to different departments is given in the official notice. Brief view of qualification is that a candidate should have degree from recognized University and should have SSC (10th class).
for more details visit official website of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 at www.mahaprisons.gov.in
Age limits :- Candidates should be minimum 18 years old and must not exceed the age limit of 33 years old. age relaxation will be allowed according to the government policies.
Application Fee :-
For Under Reserved candidates :- Rs 500/-
For Reserved Candidates :- Rs 250/-
For Ex-serviceman :- no fee
How to Apply for Maharashtra Recruitment for Jail Officer
Participants should go on the web portal which is www.mahaprisons.gov.in . Then go on the apply online option and after that should fill their application forms with proper and genuine information. Applicants have to attach a passport size photo for the form and a digital signature duly signed by the aspirants.
Important Dates :-
- Online registration will starts from :- 12.08.13
- Online registration will close from :- 04.09.13
- Payment of fee through SBI Bank :- 23.08.13
- Last Date of Payment of fee :- 06.09.13
Maharashtra Recruitment for Jail Officer Posts Click here for official Notification.