Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published Recruitment notification Lower Division Clerk Grade II. The last date of apply online for LDC Grade II Exam 7.10.2013. Candidates those were applied for this post must need Syllabus and Exam Pattern for preparation.
Candidates can check Syllabus and Exam Pattern on official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Exam will be held on December. Exam will be decided in to two parts. Part first include General Knowledge, Every day Science, Mathematics and second part include General English and Hindi.
Exam Pattern of RPSC LDC :-
- Part I :- The Exam paper will be the Objective type. there will be 150 questions and candidates can get maximum 100 Marks. Paper duration will be 3 hours. and there be negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Part II :- Part II included General English and General Hindi. The Exam will be objective time and their will be 150 questions. Maximum Marks is 100 and paper duration will be 3 hours. there will be negative marking for all each Questions.
Syllabus of RPSC LDC Exam 2013 :-
- General Awareness :- Indian and Rajasthan Geography and natural resources, Agriculture and Economic conditions, Rajasthan History and culture, Industrial Development in Rajasthan, Current Affairs and other.
- Every Day Science :- Physical and Chemical Changes, Metals, non-metals and their important compounds, Carbon and important compounds of carbon, Reflection of light and its laws, Electricity, Space and information technology, General terminology related to genetics, Environmental study, Economic importance of animals, Blood Groups etc.
- Mathematics :- Numbers system, squares and square roots, cube and cube roots, surds and indices, decimals and fractions, time and work, time and distance, pipes and cisterns, ratio, proportion and variation, allegation and mixture, average, algebra (cover all topics under algebra), Trigonometry, Geometry, Mensuration and Statistics etc.
- General Hindi and English :- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses, Voice : Active and Passive, Narration : Direct and Indirect, Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa, Articles and Determiners, Prepositions, Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa, Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used, Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions), Synonyms, Antonyms,
One word substitution etc.
RPSC LDC Syllabus and Exam Pattern